Friday, September 29, 2006

My Happy Upgrade to 3gb Storage

Finally bought a 2GB Compact Flash card.. This is to supplement my previous 1GB SD plus USB card. Ths SD plus USB card is excellent, but to fully exploit its usefullness to double up as a Thumbdrive, I had to have more empty space in it.. (I love my SD card.. it converts into a USB readable drive by folding into 2. Probably the tinest thumbdrive around.) The only physically and economically viable option was a 2GB Compact Flash card for the other slot on my hx2750. I got a great deal from http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/gizmo.htm for the Apacer 150x 2GB CF. Anything more than 2GB was getting too expensive. I got more than enough storage space at this time, so I can keep power point presentations to refer to, hundreds of MP3s, even full length movies. My library of medical reference books have also increased.. All in isilo format. Compedium of Games.. ;). Basically.. I have lots of room for rent now in my pocket.

1 comment:

spinosum said...

Now i start to wonder where is the source of ur isilo files! keh keh keh! ;)

Google